Drew’s clinic is slowly and carefully opening back up.
As you can imagine, many things have changed since the pandemic. **Please read about the following changes you will need to be aware of before coming to the clinic:**
- If you are experiencing a fever, new or current cough and/or difficulty breathing – DO NOT come to your appointment.
- Pre-screening will be performed through email and in person every time you come to the clinic – please complete and submit the emailed pre-screening form which will be sent 3 hours before your appointment.
- Please come to your treatment alone and do not bring family or friends with you – the waiting room is currently closed.
- Please bring your mask with you and have it on before you come into the clinic.
- Wash your hands with sanitizer as soon as you arrive at the clinic (bring your own or use the sanitizer provided at the clinic).
- If the door is locked when you arrive, please be patient and wait outside until Drew has your room ready.
- Please bring your own water as our water dispenser is out of service.
- Washrooms are meant for emergency use only – take this into consideration before coming to your appointment.
The above requirements are subject to change, please email Drew directly if you have any questions or concerns – Drew@drewnesbitt.ca
Thank you for your patience during this transition! Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon!
For information about the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncturists of Ontario and COVID-19, please click here.
For more information about how to control the spread of COVID-19 – please click on the following link.