Drew’s clinic has remained open throughout the pandemic.
**Please be aware of the following changes before coming to the clinic:**
- If you are experiencing a fever, new or current cough and/or difficulty breathing – DO NOT come to your appointment.
- Pre-screening will be performed through email and in person every time you come to the clinic – please complete and submit the emailed pre-screening form which will be sent 3 hours before your appointment.
- Please come to your treatment alone and do not bring family or friends with you – the waiting room is currently closed.
- Please bring your mask with you and have it on before you come into the clinic.
- Wash your hands with sanitizer as soon as you arrive at the clinic (bring your own or use the sanitizer provided at the clinic).
- If the door is locked when you arrive, please be patient and wait outside until Drew has your room ready.
- Please bring your own water as our water dispenser is out of service.
- Washrooms are meant for emergency use only – take this into consideration before coming to your appointment.
The above requirements are subject to change, please email Drew directly if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you again for your patience! Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon!
For information about the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncturists of Ontario and COVID-19, please click here.
For more information about how to control the spread of COVID-19 – please click on the following link.