There are over 400 acupuncture points; however, most acupuncturists typically use 40 points or less! Find out which points are the most commonly used – how to locate them – and when it’s best to use them.
Drew’s Masterclass is perfect for those looking to improve on their acupuncture point location confidence. Ideal for those who struggled in acupuncture location class or for those who are simply interested in a clinically relevant review.
This is a hands-on workshop where you will work on other participants to demonstrate your acupuncture location skills. No needling is performed in this workshop.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to do the following:
- Demonstrate the location of the 40 most commonly used acupuncture points in clinical practice
- Explain the most common reasons why each point is used in a clinical setting – actions and indications
- Compare and contrast adjacent points to better recognize how points relate to each other
- Recognize the most common point combinations for specific points
- Identify important contraindications and anatomy of concern for relevant points
- Observe the most commonly made location errors and how to avoid them
- Apply all of Drew’s secret tips and tricks for the points you’ve always had difficulty with
- Get a chance to ask Drew about points which have always been difficult for you
Sign Up Here to Reserve Your Spot
Only 6 spots are available – reserve your spot today!
Drew will email you to confirm your reservation. Attendees must have successfully completed ASM 204 before enrolling.
Please note, this is not a needling class. This masterclass covers point location, clinical applications and common contraindications.
Feel free to share this link to others who may be interested in this course!
Upcoming Dates & Times
*Sunday April 14th from 1-4pm*
Cost – $110 plus HST
Location: 1533 Danforth Ave.
Go to Coxwell subway station, Drew’s clinic is located on the south side of the Danforth just west of Coxwell subway station.
More About Drew
Drew has been an acupuncture point location TA at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM) for over 10 years and has helped hundreds of students gain the confidence they needed to become successful ND’s.
In addition to Drew’s 15 years of having a successful practise as an Acupuncturist and Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner, he has also won the title of “Top Acupuncturist” in Toronto as voted by the Top Choice Awards, 6 years in a row.